Because of their fragile health, children often require special care, particularly since a minor health-related issue can often get worse if not addressed immediately. A pediatric care professional is trained to spot any health-related issues immediately and provide the necessary support required.
- Through our training program, students will be able to:
- Increase knowledge of pediatric principles of care
- Increase clinical knowledge of common illnesses in children
- Acquire the skills required to perform an in-depth pediatric care assessment
- Learn how to appropriately measure and record vital signs for children
- Enhance their clinical knowledge of the unique needs of young individuals, including those with complex health problems
- Improve their understanding of who may benefit from specialized pediatric care services
If you are interested in our program, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 330-298-5341 for more details.