Do you want to make the lives of elderly individuals easier? Provider Nation offers a Geriatric training program that will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand and cater to the needs of older adults and seniors.
Because of their fragile health, seniors often require special care, particularly since a minor health-related issue can often get worse in the elderly if not addressed immediately. A geriatric professional is trained to spot any health-related issues immediately and provide the necessary support required.
Through our Geriatric training program, students will be able to:
- Increase knowledge of geriatric principles of care
- Increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes
- Help senior patients with daily needs, such as bathing, dressing, and using the bathroom
- Acquire the skills required to perform an in-depth geriatric assessment
- Learn how to appropriately measure and record vital signs
- Enhance their clinical knowledge of the unique needs of elderly individuals, including those with complex health problems
- Improve their understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services
- Identify signs of elderly abuse
If you are interested in our program, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 330-298-5341 for more details.