Provider Nation Corp is an American Heart Association Training Site and provider of a variety of ECC classes. We are well known throughout the community for our stress-free and educational environment. All courses meet or exceed the current standards set forth by the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Cardiologists.
Our mission is to make sure each student understands all the information in a clear and stress-free manner. Our program goes over realistic and required information that the healthcare professional needs in the hospital or other similar work environments. Nationwide Health has a wide range of qualified professionals to enhance all of our education programs. Our qualified instructors are experienced, not only in the medical field but in the classroom as well.
Provider Nation Corp is a National Training Site offering MEDICAL TRAINING IN BLS/CPR/ACLS/PALS & BASIC FIRST AID TRAINING Nationwide as well as the entire state of Ohio.
We are a privately owned and operated training facility that specializes in BLS, CPR, ACLS, PALS, and basic first aid training. ALL CLASSES ARE OFFERED SEVERAL TIMES PER WEEK and throughout the month at various locations throughout the state of Ohio. ACLS Classes are offered one to two times each month. We also travel to your location for group educational training needs.
We Are a National AHA Training Site
Our training Site offers AHA classes in BLS/CPR, ACLS, PALS, and First Aid which follow the course ECC GUIDELINES of the American Heart Association.
Students receive a course completion card after successful completion of the course which is good for a period of two years.
Other courses offered by our training center include Bloodborne Pathogens, Communicable Diseases, Child Abuse, First Aid, Medication Administration, Basic Arrhythmia Interpretation, and much more.
Our training Site supports the AHA’s chain of survival initiatives and will be more than happy to offer Mass training in CPR/AED & First aid in your community through any public access event set up by that community. Our site will support our communities by offering training, Our training site will also be happy to help with the planning & organizing of any such public training event.
“The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and First Aid and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.”
Our services include
- Health and safety training i.e. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Jobs for mentally challenged people.
- American Red Cross Training
- American Heart Association Training
Keys to Success
Each of these activities will take place and be at the forefront of the day to day operations.
- Train individuals on Safe and Defensive Driving
- Establish a strong network of jobs with mentally challenged persons in the community.
- Launch a series of fundraising activities that will successfully fund the expanding program.
- Establish effective programs to improve their understanding and socio-economic development.
- Establish an effective monitoring system to help communities through health and safety knowledge and expertise.
- Offering the best quality education, training and practical knowledge to people.
Our team is truly unique. Each team member plays a vital role in the success of our overall organization.
The founder and CEO of the organization is Dorinda Davison. Miss Davison has vast experience and knowledge in health and safety. She is an instructor for the American Heart and the Red Cross. She takes decisions with her industry experience and expertise to develop the organization and increase the revenue of the company.
Our main source of revenue is our online one stop training center, our defense driving course and the network we build with people who want to support mentally challenged people. The organization is a non-profit organization and it also depends on the donations from Governments, the public at large, individuals, and funds from special social fund raising activities like concerts. The main expenses are the service costs, training, payroll, marketing, program organizing costs etc.
Legal Structure and Company Ownership
The name of the organization is Provider Nation Corp and is registered under the law for “Non-profit Organizations” within United States. In other words, we are under the 501(c) (3) status quo.
Our mission to give training in health and safety, train and educate drivers, create jobs for mentally challenged people, engage willing individuals in Red Cross and Heart Association.
Our goal is to save more lives through our services as explained in our mission statement.
- Teamwork – As a non-profit organization, Provider Nation Corp will always work toward our goal. Our partners and volunteers will work as a team to fulfill the organization’s expectations.
- Responsibility – Provider Nation Corp will strife to work with authorities across Georgia, to uphold the law of the lands, as well as maintain higher standard ethical beliefs. Provider Nation Corp will not be involved in any corrupt practices or offer briberies to any government, non-government, or institutions for any reason and will serve all people regardless of their religious beliefs.
- Commitment to Success – Our priority is to achieve all our goals by successfully defining our objectives, a comprehensives approach strategies and deliver our service directly to the needs, not through 3rd parties. Provider Nation Corp will pursue every project with urgency and make sure no project is abandoned.
- Honesty – Provider Nation Corp will uphold the principles of honesty and transparency to all our stakeholders and the community. Provider Nation Corp will make our entire intake public and make sure that our organization provides detail upon request to our stakeholders and donors.
Are you ready? Contact us at 330-298-5341 for more information.