We at PNation, will use our networks with other non-profit organizations, for profit organizations, and government ministries to secure long term jobs for the mentally disabled people in our society.We will also organize several recreational activities for mentally disabled fellows which include: Entertainment, Agriculture, Building a year round green house, Sensory Games, and Olympic-like sport.
Some of the jobs that mentally challenged people can do include:
1. Growing Crop and Green House – This is one of the many opportunities that can be harnessed. Example of high profit crops include:
Ginseng (Green Gold). Over the six year period, growers can make as much as $100,000 on a half-acre plot from seeds, rootlets and mature roots
Mushrooms – At the current wholesale price of $7 a pound, a growth on a small 10’x10’ land area can make $17,000 Building Green House. As farmland disappear, the green house is an effective method of actually growing crops and plant without the actual use of the ground.
2. Gardening & Canning – COMING SOON
3. Food Carts – According to IBISworld Report, the Food Cart Business has grown an average of 9.3% per year over the last 5 years. This means that this is a highly profitable business. Workers can make as much as $35,000 per year
4. Party Planning and Events – Mentally challenged persons can also function by providing services such as wedding decorations, balloon archers, work as attendants at baby showers and special effect personalities at Valentine, Easter’s, Christmas etc.
5. Entertainment and Arts – They can also participate in thorn party canvas. This will require that they go to elderly people’s home and join them in the painting of art works. Mentally disabled people can sing already composed songs with sophisticated beats at operas.
For more information, please feel free to call us at 330-298-5341 or send us an email.