Are you regularly exposed to blood and other bodily fluids in the workplace? Whether you are a healthcare worker, an emergency responder, cleaning staff, or a school and daycare staff, you may be able to benefit from our Bloodborne Pathogens training program at Provider Nation. This program is intended for all individuals who may be exposed to blood, bodily fluids, and blood-containing materials. Through our training program, we aim to promote safety in the workplace.
Our Bloodborne Pathogens training teaches you how to avoid exposure, what to do if exposed to infectious material, and how bloodborne pathogens are spread. Our training program complies with the requirements of the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- Topics covered by our Bloodborne Pathogens training program include:
- Introduction to bloodborne pathogens
- Infection control
- Bloodborne pathogens and diseases
- Cleaning exposed areas
- Reporting an incident
- Transmission of pathogens
- Protection from pathogens
- Disposing of biohazard materials
- Medical evaluation and post-exposure procedures
- Responding to emergencies involving bloodborne pathogens
- Preventive measures against exposure to harmful bloodborne pathogens
- OSHA bloodborne pathogen regulations
Safeguard your health on the job. For more information about our Bloodborne Pathogens training program, get in touch with us at 330-298-5341.